Hike #7... Return to Nantahala July 31, 2013



Since my last hike wasn't completed as planned, I was anxious to get back and finish up the remaining miles left that would take me from Stecoah Gap to Fontana Dam. I enjoyed my time in the Nantahala area so much that I decided to bring the family along for this next part of my journey. No...they are not hiking with me (that would be zero fun for everyone), but rather just tagging along since it is summer and NOC is so much fun.  I actually rented a mountain cabin from NOC for all of us to stay in during our short 3 day adventure.  The cabin was only about a mile down the road and was a great launching pad for all of our activities.  Along with me is my beautiful wife (Suzanne), one of my older stepsons (Colin), his best friend (DJ), my son (Jonathan) and my daughter (Ana).  We get settled in and the adventure begins...



Comments